Logity is part of an international logistics company that directly works with customers from North America. We have been providing freight transportation services for 10 years. Here we count hits, not attempts. And we are seeking those who are aiming at the same target.
We are looking for a Dispatcher in our team.
Our clients are owner operators and small carriers in the USA, our goal is to provide the best service for them.
- to manage 5 to 10 trucks;
- to book a loads;
- to find the best loads for carriers and to to support the driver while in transit;
- to monitor the marker;
- to build long-term relations with clients.
- good knowledge of English spoken and written;
- freight brokerage or dispatch experience 1+ year;
- ability to negotiate with brokers/carriers, bid on loads, etc;
- confident PC user;
- perfect communication skills;
- organization skills,goal-oriented.
Nice to have:
- knowledge about owner operators and company drivers, types of equipment: reefers, dry vans, hotshots, stepdecks, flatbeds;
- experience in using different load boards DAT, Truckstop.
What you’ll get:
- excellent compensation and a competitive benefit program;
- experienced mentor and an intensive education course during the first month;
- comfortable work environment;
- modern office;
- powerful speaking practice during the work process.
Schedule: Mon thru Fri from 2 p.m.
We are sure that every person’s future is defined only by their effort. And we provide all the tools to make this effort influential.If you are willing to join our team, send your CV.